One should have extensive experience maintaining large-scale computer systems, the ability to project manage, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Ultimately, one can design and maintain a dynamic and stable system to perfectly meet the needs of the company.
IT Engineer Responsibility:
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Installing software and networking systems.
- Troubleshooting network and software issues.
- Installing high-level software security systems.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
IT Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.